In order to provide consistent expectations and positive learning environment for students, please note the following class policies:
Prior to class:
Outside of class:
· Competitive students are strongly encouraged to attend at least 2 classes per week including private and Skype lessons
· All dancers and families will act with courtesy and respect towards all other students, families, and professionals involved in highland dance (in accordance with the FUSTA Code of Conduct). Failure to do so may result in removal from the classes, in which case no refund will be provided.
· Tuition is paid monthly online via Venmo or Paypal
· Competitive dancers must enroll in a minimum of 1 class/week. For novice and above 2 classes/week is encouraged.
· Missed classes may be made up during another class time in the same month only.
· Private lessons are available by teacher approval, and must be in addition to group classes (for local students)
· Group rates:
o 30min $13
o 45min $15
o 1 hr $20
· Semiprivate rates:
o 1 hr $20/student
· Private and Skype rates:
o 30min $25
o 45min $30
o 1hr $35
· Teachers can be reached by email, text, or phone, or before or after class; always feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns!
· To respect teachers and their families, please refrain from contacting teachers before 8am or after 10pm
Copyright © 2019 Kate DeGood School of Dance - All Rights Reserved.
Providing Celtic Scottish Highland Dance Lessons in Birmingham and Troy, Michigan to surrounding areas of metro Detroit: Royal Oak, Rochester, Birmingham, Bloomfield.
Powered by GoDaddy